Mix veg Masala grilled sandwich… A perfect treat for your tastebuds & eyes.
It’s quite easy & quick to make.
it’s perfect for breakfast, lunch , tiffin , evening,dinner … Or I would say it’s perfect for any time of the day.
Today I made these for my hubby’s tiffin & it’s heavenly tasty !!
Quick to make
2-3 mid size boiled Potatoes
2 cup chopped cabbage
1 grated carrot
2 chopped bell pepper
You can add chopped onion too ( today I skipped)
2 chopped green chilly
2 tbsp chopped coriander leaves
1 tsp red chilly powder or as per tolerance
1/4 tsp black pepper powder
1/2 tsp dry mango powder
1/2 tbsp roasted cumin powder
Oil/ butter for greasing
Tomato ketchup for spreading
Salt as per taste
- In a big bowl Add boiled & mashed potatoes & all the chopped vegetables.
- Add all the spices … Taste & check the salt … Add if necessary.
- Mix everything ..very well & now our stuffing is ready to be filled.
- Take 2 bread slices .. Spread tomato ketchup evenly .
- Spread stuffing evenly & cover with another bread & brush up with the oil from both the sides.
- Now place this sandwich on griller & grill it perfectly.
You can also place this sandwich on hot Tawa ( griddle) & roast from both the sides .
Now it’s ready to serve with ketchup !
All done .. Enjoy !
For daily updates !!
You can like my FB Page