Today after long time , I am going to write something … Hehe!!
I was in India for vacation ,so didn’t get time to write but yes I had gala time with my family & friends. So now I am fully charged 😍😜
Now let’s talk about today’s recipe … It’s Rice Cutlet … easy peasy yet super yummy .
You can also use your left over rice even fried rice for making this . It’s very quick to make so it won’t take long time to make . Ingredients are also very simple & easily available .you can make this any time of the day !!
Quick to make
1 1/2 cup cooked rice
2 boiled & mashed potato
2 finely chopped onion
2-3 chopped green chilies
1/2 tbsp grated ginger & garlic
Chopped coriander leaves
50g Maida ( all purpose flour )
Oil for frying
1/2 tbsp or as per taste Red chilly powder
1/4 tsp dry mango powder
2 pinch of black pepper powder
Salt to taste
- In a big vessel add the cooked rice, chopped onions, chopped green chillies, Mashed potatoes & Ginger garlic .
- Add red chilly powder, Dry mango powder,black pepper powder , salt,coriander leaves and little flour. Mix everything thoroughly and make smalls balls or any shape of your choice .
- Now Make a thin paste of remaining maida by adding little water.
- Dip the balls in the paste, roll it in the bread crumbs &coat well.
- Now deep fry in oil from both the sides.
- Remove it on kitchen towel .
Now it’s ready to serve with chutney or ketchup.
For daily updates !!
You can like my FB Page