Hello Friends !!
After so many Days .. I am writing here , as I was busy in Shifting, now I have moved to TOKYO from OSAKA !!
As you all know ,after shifting …was busy in unpacking.
Omg !! it was so tiring ….
Now all set 😀
Now let’s talk about this super yummy , easy & very quick curry !!
Actually here I hardly find Bottle gourd or Lauki ,so I fulfill my craving through Zucchini… My hubby is not fond of bottle gourd & Zucchini…but this way , he love to have this any time !!
Happy Hubby Happy Me 💕
Even we used to call it (Zucchini)…
EXOTIC Bottle gourd 😉
It goes perfect with Hot Steamed Rice , phuli hui Roti with Dollop of Ghee or even Paratha !!
Very quick to make
Zucchini Gravy or Zucchini Curry Recipe:-
3 zucchini ( peel & give one slit length wise then cut into pieces)
1 big size onion ( thinly sliced )
2 big size tomatoes ( try to use red & ripe tomatoes… I used very good quality Tomatoes )
4 chopped green chillies
2-3tbsp oil ( any cooking oil or Olive oil )
1 tsp cumin seeds or Zeera
1/4 tsp Asafetida or Hing
1/4 tsp black pepper powder
2 tsp red chilly powder ( use as per your heat tolerance)
1/2 tsp turmeric powder
1 tsp coriander powder
2 pinch of garam masala
Salt as per taste
Handful of coriander leaves
- Firstly heat oil in Pressure cooker.
- As its heat ,Add cumin seeds ,after crackling add hing.
- Add thinly sliced onion & sauté for 2 minute until looks little pinkish , don’t need to fry for more time .
- Now add turmeric powder .
- Add green chillies & half of chopped tomatoes … Good quality tomatoes will give lovely color to your gravy.
- Now add black pepper powder , red chilly powder ( I used Kashmiri lal),coriander powder & salt.
- Add 2-3 tbsp water & cook this masala over medium heat.
- Keep stirring time to time .. So that masala won’t get burnt … Cook until you see the good red color & oil start to separate.
- Add chopped zucchini & remaining tomatoes & half cup of water .
- Give it a perfect stir & add 2 tbsp chopped coriander leaves .
- Taste & check the salt , add if necessary.
- Close the lid , give it 2-3 whistle.
- Open the lid , when pressure released.
- Now give it a perfect stir , check the consistency of the curry .
- Add 2 pinch of any garam masala & remaining chopped coriander leaves.
- Again close the lid for 2-3 minutes.
Now serve into serving bowl .
Now it’s ready to have with rice or roti.
All done ….enjoy !
For daily updates !!
You can like my FB Page